Ha Long is one of the most beautiful landscapes in Vietnam that anyone in their life desires to come to Ha Long one day for the last day of their life, a cultural symbol of dragons carrying the fairy tale, magical. Come to Ha Long Bay for a day to discover the beauty of thousands of limestone islands with many shapes associated with the legendary story in real life. A fascinating beauty in the world of caves brilliant colors always make visitors to visit the dragon has the experience can not be more wonderful with Halong full day tour
Halong Bay is a must when you visit Vietnam. It’s located in the north of Vietnam, 165 km from Hanoi Center, is known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rainforests… If you do not have much time, let take Halong Bay 1 Day Tour
- Halong Bay day trip from Hanoi, led by a knowledgeable guide
- Take a day cruise in UNESCO-listed Halong Bay Kayak around the bay and enjoy a seafood lunch on board
- Explore Thien Cung Cave (Heavenly Palace Cave)
- Includes hotel transport by coach from Hanoi
AM: 7:45 – 8:15 Pick up at your hotel and depart for Halong Bay
PM: 11:00 – 11:15 Arrive at Tuan Chau port in Halong city. Get on boat and start discovering the legendary bay.
Lunch will be served while cruising to the most beautiful areas of the Halong Bay. This is a great chance to enjoy the stunning scenery with amazing rock formations such as fighting cocks, incense Burner, and many other islets look like Duck, Dog, Thumb.
The boat will pass by Hoa Cuong fishing village and stop at Ba Hang fishing village where you can do kayaking by your own alongside limestone cliffs, through water caves, around the fishing village to discover the daily life of the fishermen living here. Bamboo boats are available for whom can not do kayaking.
The last destination of the trip is one of the most beautiful caves – Thien Cung cave or heaven palace cave before cruising back to the harbor.
18:15 Get on your bus back to Hanoi
21:00 Transfer to your hotel, finish the wonderful trip.
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem district
- Entrance fee
- Set menu seafood lunch
- English speaking guide.
- Bamboo boat or Kayaking (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expense, Tips & Gratuities.
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for infant (below 5 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 metre) are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children 50% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off) the tour cost will be charged 80% of the normal one.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Pick up time in the Old Quarter Area, Hoan Kiem district takes 40-60 minutes, pick up time will be confirmed after you make reservation. If you do not want to wait for so long on the bus, please go to last pick up point: Hanoi Opera House (Nhat Hat Lon) at 8:20-8:30am
- The drop-off point is back at the original pickup point on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday There is only 1 drop-off point (the Thang Long Water Puppet Show Theatre at 57 Dinh Tien Hoang, Hoan Kiem) if the tour departs on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday – due to the Night Market on the weekend in Hanoi Old Quarter Area because most of the street in the Hanoi Old Quarter area does not allow vehicles, and is only for walking
- Surcharge 5 usd/pax if travel date fall on Lunar New Year (During 14 Feb 2018 – 19 Feb 2018)